- You will be given a wristband on the day, so you will be able to come and go as you like on the day.
FOOD & DRINK:
- Picnics are welcome, but there will also be food stalls if you want to take the stress out of the day.
- Alcohol is only available at the licensed bars, please don't bring your own alcohol on site. (it will be removed on entry by security)
- Please do not bring glass on site
- The bar & food stalls will be cashless, so card only
- There will be limited benches and chairs around, so you are very welcome to bring fold up, picnic chairs or picnic blankets with you.
(But please do take these away with you)
- Well behaved dogs are allowed to festival, but must be on a lead
- The ground of the festival is mostly grass & tarmac pavement. As with most greens, some areas can be uneven so please take care.
- There will be accessible toilets on the site for wheelchair users.
- If you have any questions about a carers pass or anything else on accessibility please do contact us via the contact page on this website or here
- We happily welcome volunteers to join our fantastic team who help make FITP a reality. Please contact us through the contact page or here
- This can be found on the contact page